Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Homemade? Pizza.

                           
I use Trader Joe's pizza dough and TJ's pizza sauce and pesto.  I shred mozzarella cheese rather than using packed shredded mozzarella.  

For toppings, my favorites are Canadian bacons, red onion, black olives, sun dried tomatoes, and basil leaves, if I have ones.  
                                                                                                                             
After rolling the dough flat, I bake it in 400F degrees until it's golden brown.  
                                                                              
Take the baked dough out and spread either pizza sauce or pesto on the dough.  Cover it with shredded cheese and top it with my, Rob's or kids' favorite toppings.
Put the pizza back into the oven until cheese gets bubbly.
                                                              
Mmmmmm........

3 comments:

  1. I'll have to try that combo..Jeremy just reminded me that he really likes olves! I really like the plate too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You like that plate??? We've had them since we got married, which was about 14 years ago. We've talked about changing the set, but we don't know what we like yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm this looks so good. The two meals I can eat every single day are pizza and Panda Express orange chicken!

    I love your blog! So fun =) I added you to my list of blogs I follow.

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete